Visit Joyce and join the fun!
Since I am working on cleaning out our school supply armoire and putting together our curriculum for the upcoming school year I'd say my book collection. I was able to purchase a needed book from Ebay and that gave me the idea to list some of my books to sell. It takes a lot of time to take photos and list items but it is a good way to make more room.
2. It's also National Peach Month...peach pie, peach cobbler, or please pour me aBellini? What's your peach pleasure?
Yum, I love peaches. I know they say Georgia peaches are the best but around here it is Jersey peaches. I like them plain but given the three choices I'd have to say peach cobbler. It is delicious, always a hit and simple and quick to make.
3. Eleanor Roosevelt once wrote, "Do one thing every day that scares you." Agree or disagree...explain.
It depends on what it is that scares you. If it is something that is good for you and just requires courage then yes. If it is something that is simply for the sake of thrill seeking then no.
4. What's your favorite household chore? Yes-you have to name one.
Does ironing count? I like to iron just about everything. Clothes look so much neater and nicer when they are ironed. If not, then I'd say vacuuming. If I had my choice I'd have all hardwood floors but since I don't the carpets need vacuuming quite often. A home just doesn't look clean with a carpet that needs vacuuming.
5. Fodors recently listed (what they've dubbed) the ten most beautiful sunset spots in America. Click here to read more and see the pretty pictures, but this is their list:
Butterfly Beach in Santa Barbara CA, Mount Haleakala in Maui HI, Old Fort Marcy Park in Santa Fe NM, Laguna Beach CA, Hopi Point in Grand Canyon AZ, Four Seasons in Miami FL, Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica CA, Gay Head in Martha's Vineyard MA, Ensign Peak in Salt Lake City UT, and Mallory Square in Key West Florida.
Have you seen the sun set from any of these spots? If you could choose to watch the sun set this weekend from one spot on the Fodors List, which would you choose? Where was the prettiest sunset you've ever seen?
No, I haven't seen any sunsets from those spots. I'd choose Mallory Square in Key West Florida. I've been to the Keys and it is so beautiful there. I saw a pretty amazing sunset out of my kitchen window just the other night. The sun was setting over the tall pine trees and the sky was shades of pink and purple.
6. What's your favorite or most used app? If you don't use apps how about your favorite or most visited website?
The website I visit the most is Google. I know I need to get with the new technology but I feel like I am so many steps behind I don't know where to start! I used to be all up on technology because I knew how to use a computer- hehe.
7. We've recently passed the halfway mark for 2013...write a seven word sentence that sums up your year thus far.
"Blessings all mine with ten thousand beside!"
Taken from one of my favorite hymns, "Great is Thy Faithfulness". There are so many blessings all around us each and every day.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Have a great week :)